When a song/idea pops out and gives me goosebumps its a wonderous thing.
I then spend a lot of time making this song/idea the best it can be without losing that goosebump feel.
Then when it’s finished I lose interest.
So I guess I’m addicted to wonder.
Here are other things that that fill me with wonder:
1. waking up in the morning
2. my kids and the things they do
3. our dog who never ever gives up chasing birds
4. a north sea sunset
5. woods, fields, lakes, rivers, paths
6. any instrument and sound,
7. finishing an album and seeing it physically for the first time